Jewelry Store Sales Associate
We are glad you found us! We are a local jewelry store seeking a fun, committed Sales Associate.
Reports to: Dane Peterson, Sales Manager
Hey, there! We’re Cline Jewelers, a growing store with an exciting relocation ahead of us to an expanded location two doors down on the prime corner in downtown Edmonds. We’re loving life as the premier full-service jeweler in Snohomish County and the greater Seattle area, but lately we’ve been feeling like something’s missing. Could it be you?
- Minimum 2 years jewelry sales experience
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent. Previous selling experience is required, preferably in fine jewelry
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write, and interpret product knowledge books. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management
- Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator. Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios. Must be able to make change using American monetary units
- Reasoning Ability: Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Physical Demands: This position requires constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing. Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive hours. Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs. May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Other skills: Superior organizational and time management skills. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to build relationships and influence others. Must possess a thirst for knowledge
- Assist customers in the sale of fine jewelry and gifts (jewelry/luxury knowledge preferred)
- Build and maintain clientele to meet monthly sales goals
- Build product knowledge of jewelry and gemstones
- Handle intake of repairs/assist with customers on custom design
- Merchandise displays as needed with new inventory/clearance of old inventory
- Perform other duties as needed
It’s not like us to brag, but here’s what we’ve got going for us:
- We’re creatives at heart. Designing custom jewelry is our passion, and we live for the joy of taking our creations from the workshop to the sales floor. So, if you’re into artsy types, you might just be our perfect match.
- We’ve been around since 1980 but with the passing of time comes change. We’re ready to embrace that change as we expand to our brand new store-front.
- If you’re looking for a supportive partnership, there’s no one better than us. We love to celebrate the achievements of our staff and our store, collaborate on fresh ideas, and help you grow and thrive in your career.
- We’re well-liked. Look, we know popularity isn’t everything, but who doesn’t love having a big circle of friends from Snohomish County and the greater Seattle area? We’ve gained a great reputation over the years for being a warm, welcoming place that offers excellent jewelry and incredible service. We love our local roots, and stay engaged in our community. So when you partner with us, you won’t just be enjoying our company–you'll be welcomed into an amazing community.
- We’re always growing. You’ll never catch us getting stuck in our ways, throwing up our hands at a challenge, or avoiding an opportunity to learn and improve. Breathe a sigh of relief–we promise we’re not that type of store.
- Lastly, we’re a little bit sentimental. We love helping our customers celebrate their special moments with jewelry.
$55,000 - $100,000 per year
Not convinced yet? Here are a few more benefits:
The health, happiness, and success of our employees is a top priority for us. Our hours allow for a great work-life balance, and we offer an extremely competitive benefits package, including:
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement